- Where to find data? A document for young or new researchers on how to find data for your new empirical project. [PDF Version]
- Let me also recommend joining Data is Plural, they will send you each week a list of three datasets that are less known. Check the entire database, here.
Primer: Where to find data
- Advice to graduate students in economics from Professor Lubotsky
- Great Tips for Writing an Empirical Paper from Plamen Nikolov
- List of Economic Conferences and deadlines to apply. (Anne burton and Barton Willage)
- Where to present crime-papers (Jennifer Doleac)
- More advice on twitter organized by (Jennifer Doleac)
- How to make a website using "Git" (Marisa Carlos)
- Guide to Applying for PhD Programs in Econ (Torsha Chakravorty, Aishwarya Kekre, Prerna Kundu, Lakshya Narula, and Vaibhav Ojha)
- EconThaki - es una organización que tiene como objetivo incrementar la diversidad en la academia en economía en Latinoamérica y el Caribe.
- Code for making awesome Stata to LaTeX Tables
- How to Sync Notepad++ and STATA
- Really Easy tool to make U.S Maps
- Stata Coding Guide by Julian Reif
Learn how to ...
- Machine Learning: Dario Sansone has compiled a great list of articles and other reads to get started with Machine learning
- Beamer: Paul Goldsmith-Pinkham posted tips on his website on How to make better Beamer Presentations.