- Where to find data A Primer (Fall 2019 Edition) - A document for young or new researchers on how to find data for your new empirical project.
- Let me also recommend joining Data is Plural, they will send you each week a list of three datasets that are less known. Check the entire database, here.
- Advice to graduate students in economics from Professor Lubotsky
- Great Tips for Writing an Empirical Paper from Plamen Nikolov
- List of Economic Conferences and deadlines to apply. (Anne burton and Barton Willage)
- Where to present crime-papers (Jennifer Doleac)
- More advice on twitter organized by (Jennifer Doleac)
- How to make a website using "Git" (Marisa Carlos)
- Code for making awesome Stata to LaTeX Tables
- How to Sync Notepad++ and STATA
- Really Easy tool to make U.S Maps
- Stata Coding Guide by Julian Reif